I am a Gypsy Fortune Teller by Heritage, Living life as a Pagan Wiccan (by Heritage as well!)
Here is a WITCHY QUIZ I took to help you get to know me better!
1) how do you label yourself as a witch? (Pagan, Wiccan, Eclectic Solitary Witch, Green Wiccan, Asatru/Heathen?)
I am Solitary as I practice my Pagan religion as an individual, rather than as a member of a larger organization. I take Eclectic meaning that I have been shaped and molded by numerous other traditions. I believe all things are interconnected and that the earth is sacred. Every being has the freedom of choice and is solely responsible for the positive and negative consequences of those choices. A Kitchen Witch as my magical tools can be found in my kitchen, my cooking is magically delicious and have studied Herbalism for decades, I garden and Wildcraft my own herbs, therefore I can I identify as a Green Witch. I am connected to my Gypsy Heritage as I have great intuition for readings. So I must be an Eclectic Solitary Pagan Gypsy Green Kitchen Witch?
2) do you believe in or follow any gods, goddesses, entities? If so, which ones?
Mother Nature is my Deity, the Creatress of all life, the Triple Goddess ( Maiden, Mother, and Crone).
3) name three simple things that make you feel like a witch:
– Wax Scrying for clients is a very powerful feeling of Divination for me.
– Any time I’m in the Kitchen creating and entertaining guests.
– The power of using Positive and Negative energies. Using the Positive and avoiding the Negative!
4) are there any aspects of witchcraft which you excel in or have a stronger pull towards? (herbs, candle magic, healing, animal magic?)
A Kitchen Witch definitely. The power and magic of creating food can be very intense. When I’m cooking and creating new dishes, I can feel the power of Positive energy flowing through me and being absorbed by all my guests.
5) what is your stance on curses?
I would never even think about putting a curse on anyone, I think that’s just bad Witchcraft – more for the dark arts. What ever you cast out comes back to you threefold. Just like the saying what comes around – goes around. If you touch everyone in a positive way – your life will truly be enriched!
6) how many people (if any) know that you do witchcraft?
Very few. All of my closest friends know. Aldora Dawn is my alias, my Wiccan name. I can’t wait for the day when my belief is widely accepted amongst the other “religions” of the world.
7) what age did you start practicing witchcraft?
When I was 15…. So 26 years ago!
8) are you pulled closer to the light or darkness of witchcraft?
I don’t see light and dark in witchcraft, I use the term Positive and Negative energies. The craft is a reflection of the person and their intent. And I think I’ve made myself pretty clear being on the Positive (lighter) side of the craft.
9) name your favorite animal, plant and color to work with in magic.
– Cats & toads. I’ve had many Witchy cats that were very spiritual, but I’ve always collected frogs – even as a kid I always had live ones in jars as pets! I adore my stuffed African toad
– Fresh Basil for sure, I create with it most often. Picking wildflowers would be a close second.
– Purple or black are definitely tied. Black is cozy, safe and protective. Purple is spiritual, and brings a very powerful feeling and connection to my female spirituality.
10) do you have any witchy friends where you live?
Mostly, it’s just me.
11) is your spell work done formally (all planned out with specific clothes and rituals done before starting) or done on the spur of the moment?
I live by the spur of the moment, and what feelings are being driven from within at the time.
12) have you made your own tools before? If so which ones?
I have a collection of hand carved wooden spoons which I like to find at sales and sand down re-furbish and bring to life. I tumble my own precious gemstones, and make my own candles from beeswax.
13) what are some talents that you have that don’t pertain to your spiritual self? (singing, dance, artwork)
I paint, sketch & sculpt clay figurines.
I write stories and poems & cookbooks.
Create beautiful Stained Glass.
Digital Arts Specialist.